Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (below).
Copyright Transfer Statement
The copyright to this article is transferred to Sociedade Brasileira de Geoquímica effective if and when the article is accepted for publication. The author(s) warrant(s) that his/her/their contribution is original and that he/she/they has/have full power to make this grant. The author(s) sign(s) for and accept(s) responsibility for releasing this material The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right and license to reproduce, publish, distribute and archive the article in all forms and media of expression now known or developed in the future, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
Author(s) may self-archive an author-created version of his/her/their article on his/her/their own website and or in his/her/their institutional repository. He/she/they may also deposit this version on his/her/their funder’s or funder’s designated repository at the funder’s request or as a result of a legal obligation.
The author(s) retain(s) the right to use his/her/their article for his/her/their further scientific career by including the final article published by Geochimica Brasiliensis in other publications such as dissertations, theses and postdoctoral qualifications provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication.
After submission of the agreement signed by the corresponding author(s), changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted by Sociedade Brasileira de Geoquímica.
Title of article:
Place and Date:
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.